Cheese of firm abomasal Marble 45% of fa
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Structure: the natural product made of cow's pasteurized milk with addition of bacterial ferments, abomasal enzyme, kitchen salt, chloride calcium and natural dye.
Period of storage: at t ° from: - 4 °C to 0 °C and humidity of air of 85-90% - is no more than 3 months upon termination of ripening process, or at t ° from 0 °C to 8 °C and humidity of air of 80-85% - it is no more than 2 months upon termination of ripening process.
- Head weight: 2,5-3 kg
- The number of pieces in a box: 4
- Mass fraction of fat in solid: 45%
- GOST: TU B 15.5-14275901-2002
- Power value of 100 g: 320 Kcal
- Nutrition value of 100 g: proteins - 23,3g, fats - 25,2g